Hello! I am Tricia Murray...
…and coherence for me and my community is something that just keeps ‘becoming’ 😉
I connect emerging and existing ‘businesses of tomorrow’ to more.
By reaching beyond the conventional conversation we will create more inside the business so you can experience more beyond it.
How do you know if someone resonates with you? It usually starts with ‘knowing about’ that person and then gradually coming to ‘know’ them. Here are two handfulls about me:
Create More in 30-minutes
• I created high degree of success as a 20-year career as a Media, Marketing and Business strategist inside a version of business that looked a lot like The Hunger Games™ 😳. In 2012, I ‘retired’ and stepped into my own Eat Pray Love journey to find more.
• I’m a spiritual scientist or scientific spiritualist. A left-brain intuitive and right-brain intellectual. My ‘Endgame’ inside the business & beyond is to draw business back to the midline, their own individual ‘Coherence Zone’. I bridge ancient knowledge and deep wisdom to support owners trade a business of yesterday for a business of tomorrow.
• I found that depth creates lightness; timeless creates simplicity and I connect business owners to more by mashing up knowledge and wisdom from psychology, world religions, yoga therapy, spiritual law, universal principles & a little quantum physics – you know, just for fun 🤓
• I’ve learned from some of the experts in their specific craft – from Susan Fournier (Boston University), Marion “Muggs” McConnell, Susi Hately (Functional Synergy), Gregg Braden, Felicia Searcy and more.
• I serve on the leadership team of my local eWomen chapter, I am a best-selling co-author, podcast host (and guest) a speaker/communicator and, I am growing a community of Businesses of Tomorrow from across North America, Europe and Australia who are ready to create the experience of more inside the business and beyond.
• I prefer dog parks to ‘networking’ functions; I’m more of an introvert than and extrovert; and, I’m focused on a ‘120-year plan’ so that I can put a bow on my bucket-list.
Above all else…
“What I want for myself, I want for everyone.”
…to Create More Inside the Business so we can Experience More Beyond it. 💕
(Quote by Samuel ‘Golden Rule’ Jones)