TRANSFORM MARKETING – My Method, Mojo and Mashup – Tricia Murray
My Method IS my Mojo and BOTH create my Moneyball Mashup.
ENDGAME • PLAYBOOK • GAME PLAN • SCOREBOARD
CLARIFY • MAGNIFY • JUSTIFY • SIMPLIFY • DIVERSIFY • AMPLIFY
UNTETHER • UNCOMPLICATE • UNBURDEN • UNDERSTANDING
"The problem we're trying to solve is that there are rich teams and there are poor teams, and then there's 50 feet of crap, and then there's us...it's an unfair game."
Billy Beane, Moneyball
TO TRANSFORM MARKETING FROM AN UNFAIR GAME ESPECIALLY FOR THE ‘SMALLEST’ AMONG US
MEANS RE-WRITING THE RULES SO THE ODDS ARE MORE IN YOUR FAVOUR.
IGNITE Your Endgame
• MAGNIFYING your Endgame is what informs, influences and infuses more into every facet of your Marketing.
• UNTETHERING from the one-size-fits-all model and leaning into the REAL connection between you and your community of customers means something more – for you and to them.
CONSTANTLY CHASING THE NEXT SHINY MARKETING TACTIC HAS CREATED A FORM OF ‘MARKETING PTSD’.
AND IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT OR MARKETING’S.
LIGHTEN Your Playbook
• SIMPLIFYING to find and focus on your six Plays, means more than running the same Playbook everyone else is, in order to add more to your Scoreboard, often with less.
• UNCAGING Marketing from the conventional, and engaging a simple system to determine when it’s time to P.A.S.S. means you can see more and shift to avoid being blind-sided.
THE MYTHS AROUND THE MARKETING PLAN ARE INFINITE.
THE TRUTH IS IT NEEDS TO BE SUFFICIENTLY STRUCTURED TO CONSISTENTLY MOVE THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD.
ELEVATE Your Game Plan
• DIVERSIFYING your Game Plan for more of what you need right now, takes wisdom and courage and leads to serenity.
• UNCOMPLICATING Marketing – from your Products & Packages to Promotions, Platforms & Pricing – means your Marketing gains POWER.
MARKETING IS NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD; IT’S IS NEUTRAL.
AND YOUR SCOREBOARD SIMPLY REFLECTS HOW MUCH
YOUR ENDGAME, PLAYBOOK AND GAME PLAN ARE IN ALIGNMENT.
RECALIBRATE Your Scoreboard
• MEANINGFUL metrics and measures mean you know how much Marketing is creating – maybe that’s science or something more…
• REACH beyond key performance indicators focused solely on points, to see how much of the whole POINT of your game is coming to life.
“Working with Tricia took me from burning out, feeling completely jaded about marketing and seeing my time and money slipping away…into a whole different space. I learned how to keep it simple, clear and a reflection of ME and Tricia’s ongoing counsel helps me see the traps…she’s there when I need a ‘micro’ moment.”
A LIGHT MOMENT WITH MS. MARKETING
Let’s just say it…there will always be players whose ‘soul’ focus is playing to win; focused more on competition, conflict and scarcity than contribution, connection and creating more.
But I also know there are thousands of business owners playing a different kind of game; they are more interested in blending purpose with profitability, Marketing with meaning and who want it all to enable them to live light versus ‘live large’.
Marketing that means more is Marketing that is creates more — for you, for your people and for your corner of the world.
That’s the kind of Marketing I practice and it’s based on more than 16,000 hours recalibrating the role, the soul and the purpose of Marketing for the smallest of ‘small business’.