90-DAYS TO MORERecalibrate Your Endgame, Game Plan and Playbook for Marketing to Create More
RECALIBRATE MARKETING, MEANING & MORE WITH ENDGAMES, GAME PLANS & PLAYBOOKS
90-DAYS TO MORE WITH MS. RIGHT NOW
My ‘ENDGAME’ is simple:
•• Make the marketing MEAN more for you, so you can use marketing to clearly and consistently CREATE more ••
Building a sufficiently structured Endgame, Game Plan and Playbook enables you to SAVE, SHARE and SPEND, more coherently (with clarity and understanding, in a way that feels wholly aligned for you).
Throughout the 90-Days you connect with just the right blend of counsel, coaching and co-creation, where you and I will:
• reframe what more you need from Marketing right now, next and what are simple nice things to consider;
• realign the three most important ‘relationship’ triangles, to amplify more;
• restore a sense of equilibrium (serenity and courage) through as much of the Marketing process, principles and practice as you need for your version of MORE.
Marketing’s ‘soul’ purpose is to enable you to CONNECT with more.
But when your day-to-day Playbook isn’t producing more of your Endgame and what you see on the Scoreboard simply doesn’t line up, you know you’re caught in an unfair game. And, it’s not your fault.
“The problem we’re trying to solve is that there are rich teams and there are poor teams, and then there’s 50 feet of crap, and then there’s us…it’s an unfair game.”
~Billy Beane, Moneyball.
Marketing has been made into an unfair game.
The problem we solve in 90-Days to More™ is making marketing mean more to you, so it can effectively create more, for you.
“MARKETING IS MANIPULATIVE. CONFUSING. FRUSTRATING. SOUL-LESS.
MARKETING IS LETTING ME DOWN.”
WORDS SHARED BY BUSINESS OWNERS WHO MAY BE JUST LIKE YOU AND, WORDS I’VE USED TO DESCRIBE MARKETING, UNTIL WE MADE IT MEAN MORE.
THE FIELD OF MARKETING IS ACTUALLY ‘NEUTRAL’. IT IS NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD
AND…IT RESPONDS TO WHATEVER YOU INFUSE INTO IT.
Tune into your ‘endgame’ Contribution and Community and you tune into the Cornerstone value given/received within the business-owner-customer triangle.
We hear a lot about the ‘brand’ value, the ‘target customer avatar’ and yet too many business owners still FEEL like it’s a fight to stand out; to ‘differentiate’ on the competitive battlefield.
The only way off that field is to become a creator and contributor focused on your part of the ‘Tribe’ where the connection is galvanized around three V’s of Value, for more of what your customers are really looking for you to do, have and offer, differently.
MAKING MARKETING MEAN MORE STARTS WITH
STEPPING OFF THE COMPETITIVE PLAYING
FIELD TO DIFFERENTIATE
YOUR ‘BRAND’ OF
• Get at the heart of, the WHAT, WHO and HOW that means more, when it’s infused into every facet of your marketing
• Ignite more by seeing the reflection between you and your Core customer, your Crowd and your corner of the Universe
• Find gold with 3As – Actions, Attributes and Attitudes to release the ‘ideal’ so you can lean into more of the REAL customers on your wavelength.
CONSTANTLY CHASING THE NEXT SHINY MARKETING IDEA OR THE ONE SILVER BULLET HAS CREATED A FORM OF MARKETING ‘PTSD’.
AND, IT’S NOT MARKETING’S FAULT.
THE MARKETING WE SEE TODAY HAS BEEN SHACKLED TO ‘WHAT’S NEW OR HOW MUCH MONEY CAN IT MAKE US?’
TRUE, I HAVE A CLEAR GOAL TO EQUIP 100 PEOPLE WITH MORE MEANINGFUL MARKETING THAT HELPS THEM CREATE $100,000 MORE AND…
MARKETING’S TRUE POWER IS FOUND WHEN YOU REACH BEYOND POINTS ON THE BOARD, TO GET TO THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME.
Your Game Plan
Your WHERES (aka wares), WHENs and HOW MUCHes form the bedrock of a plan that continually recalibrates for more of your Endgame…quarter by quarter; season after season.
There are four kinds of game plans…Plan A (everything’s in flow), Plan B (you start to make things ‘work’), Plan C (you’re searching for silver bullets, magic beans or hail mary passes) and…the No-Plan Plan.
You know which one you’d like to have but, which one do you actually have? And, has your ‘marketing’ been shackled to the FOMO, the BOGO or valiantly fighting the un-winnable price war that erodes your CORE value?
THE MYTHS AROUND THE ‘PLAN’
THE TRUTH IS THAT
IT NEEDS TO BE SUFFICIENTLY STRUCTURED TO INFORM A SUFFICIENTLY SIMPLIFIED PLAYBOOK.
• Untether your Products, Packages and/or Programs from the one-size-fits-all model
• Uncage your key Promotions to create more, quarter by quarter
• Unburden your Time-Energy-Money Triangle by recalibrating the Places, Platforms and Pathways you need to connect to more.
BURNING OUT OR BREAKING DOWN TRYING TO MAKE IT ALL WORK?
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
MARKETING HAS BEEN MADE SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT NEEDS TO BE AND THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE MARKETING RIPTIDE™ IS TO SURRENDER.
TO RELEASE AND LET GO OF WHAT NO LONGER SERVES YOU AND REWRITE THE RULES SO THAT MORE OF THE ODDS ARE ‘EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR’.
You, my friend, are a tactical NINJA and probably don’t even know it. You are also likely among the majority who are being pulled (or pushed) into doing more, adding more and enduring more, because of the riptide that’s formed around Marketing.
Here’s where I let one cat out of the bag…did you know that multi-national, global brand Harley-Davidson invests less than 15% of its Marketing budget on external advertising?
Well, it starts with having a sufficiently clear Endgame and a sufficiently structured Game Plan and then, it’s all about engaging the PLAYS you need to initiate, cultivate, nurture and amplify more within your customer relationships.
“ENGAGEMENT IS A RESULT
OF STRONG, TWO-WAY
• Understand the fundamental Relationship Journey that sits beneath the essential ‘know-like-trust’ criteria
• Tune into to FOUR pillars and how they influence whether ‘more’ is really going to be more for you; or if it’s the Marketing Riptide pulling/pushing to add, spend or layer in more
• Discover a SUPER simple system to choose six key plays that are right for you – right now and next or, when it’s time to P.A.S.S.
YOU’VE JUST SEEN THE GAME PLAN…HERE’S YOUR SPECIFIC PLAYBOOK:
• One-To-One with Ms. Right Now for 90-Days
• A 9-week structured focus on recalibrating your Endgame, Game Plan & Playbook for MORE
• Inclusion in my Mighty Community for Marketing & Meaning for More, beyond 90-Days
• Access to an ever-evolving, deep well of resources and tools
• Counsel, Coaching and Co-Creation through additional 1:1 power calls during your 90-Days
• Access to Laser-Focused 3-Packs and Three Tiers with Ms. Right Now – for less or more beyond
• Exclusive invitations to reframe, realign and restore more at key points in the year
“90-Days with Tricia took me from burning out, feeling completely jaded about marketing and seeing my time and money slipping away…into a whole different space. I learned how to keep it simple, clear and a reflection of ME and Tricia’s ongoing counsel helps me see the traps…she’s there when I need a ‘mindful’ moment.”
90-DAYS TO MORE WITH MARKETING, MEANING
AND MS. RIGHT NOW
Going ‘all-in’ for 90-days has its advantages:
• Commitment to creating more, with less
• Decisively choosing more, right now
THREE EQUAL PAYMENTS
…over 90-days also has upsides:
• Balancing cash-flow with expansion
• Investing time & energy in alignment
A MICRO MOMENT WITH MS. RIGHT NOW
I tallied up how much time, energy and money I’ve ‘invested’ moving myself beyond Tribute & Survivor in the 21st century Hunger Games of Marketing (& Business). That number is either jaw-dropping or completely depressing…AND, I knew better! Only, I didn’t, because ‘when you know better, you do better’…in other words, when you know more…you can choose more (or less).
Let’s talk about the Game of Marketing. There are players who will always want to play to win, to beat the ‘competition’ and they may always thrive on the conflict that produces; and they may always be able to create more by instilling a sense of fear and scarcity into their Marketing.
And, there are thousands of business owners tuning in, syncing up and amplifying a different way; creating more by playing the game differently and in turn, becoming a different kind of player. Our Endgame is to create more so we’re living light versus ‘living large’.